Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By pierlooqup Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm
Hello everybody and thanks in advance for any insight on this -
(I'm new to the forum and on a 1000 with JJOS 4.99).

Basically what I would like to do is to merge different "projects" (that is, sequences and programs) into one single project for live pa'ing.

So starting from different projects, I want to end up having one "big" project where in sequence 1 i have a sequence (and its samples) from project 1, in seq 2 same thing from project 2, etc.

Is there a "best practice" to achieve this?
I'm a bit puzzled, can't really think of a good way to do this...
By elevated Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:52 am
Word I have to do some of this myself soon. Try this:

Start by opening one project. Make sure the programs and samples have unique names.

Then to load in the next project, only load up the programs (w/ samples) and the individual sequences (don't do a "load all" sequences). The key will be in making sure your programs and samples all have unique names.

Continue on as long as neccessary...
By cubilas Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:23 am
D-One wrote:Simply create a new project and load the programs and sequences you need.
Then save it with a new name into a new folder..

Thank you for this! You can really take a bunch of projects and merge them into separate sequences inside a single project. This is extremely useful for live performance sets.

Info : I am doing this on the MPC Live as well.