Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Bum With The Beats Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am
Hey guys, first of all - sorry for my English.
The problem is - when i want to chop my loop, i choose the number of slices, than press EDIT, CONVRT, SLICED SAMPLES, CREATE NEW PROGRAM YES, and this **** AUTOMATICALLY convert all slices to MONO. Any way to fix it?
JJ OS 3.16
By Sharris Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:39 pm
I thought all versions of JJOS left the slices in stereo, but apparently the free version doesn't. Found the info in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=97170

I know paid versions of JJOS allow you to keep slices in stereo. & I just took a look at the section of the manual for JJOS (found it in the below JJOS comparison chart) & it states when converting into a patched phrase it gets converted to mono, but it didn't say that about converting to sliced samples...... it should stay in stereo. Hhhmmm...

Here is the JJOS camparison chart, which also includes the appropriate sections of the manual on how to perform each of the functions: http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/chart.htm

You should check out a paid version of JJOS. I put it off for a long time, I didn't think I "needed" the extra features, but once I got it, it blew my mind.

You can download any version of JJOS for free to try it out, but you cannot save your work until you buy a password. So if you are unsure, try it out first.....if you like it, then buy.