Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By bebeidon Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:55 pm
Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum!

My question: Is it possible to set a default name for the samples you record so they are not set to "Sample1,Sample2..."?
This would be very helpful, as you always have to scroll through all the for example drum samples to get to the new recorded ones. People with a big Autoload know what I mean :-D
So you could just go with for example "#Sample1,#Sample2" so they would appear first.
By saltmcgault Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 pm
i know you can name the sample before you record it. naming it first like the examples you mentioned.. it would be quicker to rename extracted samples from what you recorded. i just started doing that. lol it would drive me crazy. Setting a default to it so is says something when you turn it on. i don’t think you can. maybe dig in the jjos manual and see if it says something about that.
By bebeidon Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:15 pm
oh man I didn't even thought about renaming them after recording, it's just something you did 1000 times so you just press KEEP and don't bother to read^^ I guess this helps already, thx!
By saltmcgault Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:37 pm
yea i’m gonna have to check that out. thanks!
By Lampdog Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:56 am
Antrenamer doesn’t give instant file preview.

CkRename gives instant preview, as you type.
By saltmcgault Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:32 am
i suppose Chk rename is only for windows. i can’t find it for OS X
By Lampdog Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:30 am
It's old and was only pc.

Mac, try freeware batch file rename utility Transnomino.
By Lampdog Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Never saw it before, nice and simple.
I like it.