Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By le_toucan333 Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:03 am
been dealing w this problem hopelessly trying to get my hard disk reset. it got corrupted ironically enough while I was uploading everything to my laptop so if it were to screw itself up I would have everything backed up.

the thing takes forever to turn on now and load everything up and sometimes it will just stay on the "MPC1000 (128MB installed)" bootup screen. what's beyond frustrating is if I'm lucky enough to navigate to the hard disk in the load menu and attempt to format the thing, it just says INSERT MEMORY CARD :fku: :fku: :fku:

it loads all the files up despite the fact none of them will load onto the actual pads so it's not like it's not connected. I've already come to terms with the fact I gotta delete 3ish months of projects but it's just about that I can't even do that and until I figure out some sort of trick my best option is to spend another $50 or so on another hard disk online which I really do NOT wanna do :WTF:

if anyone's got any experience with this incredibly stupid situation pls help. God bless :worthy: