Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By THEAFROBOT Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:07 pm
Just got a 1K with jjos2xl ver 3.48. I didn’t see that option for the paid version.
Also, I apparently need to have os1 installed before os2. Is it safe to assume that’s been done since 2xl is installed?

Thanks!
By NearTao Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:00 am
THEAFROBOT wrote:Just got a 1K with jjos2xl ver 3.48. I didn’t see that option for the paid version.
Also, I apparently need to have os1 installed before os2. Is it safe to assume that’s been done since 2xl is installed?

Thanks!

If I remember correctly, you need to install OS1 prior to installing anything else... when you boot up it should let you know you can hit tap tempo while powering up to switch to OS1. Assuming you wanted to switch to OS1 at some point... make sure you know how to adjust your screen contrast. I think it is STOP and the data wheel, but I forget off hand. When you switch modes it resets all of your settings, and if you don't know this, you might think the device is broken.

If you've got OS2XL installed, I believe that you can upgrade to OS3 for free... if I remember correctly.

A lot of ifs... keep asking stuff and we'll help you out!