Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By loopdigga420 Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:53 pm
Hey guys, I'm having this issue using the chop feature of JJOS3 thru the PGM mode, usually it will create 16 chops across the pads, but since I updated to JJOS3 v2.35, it only assigns a chop 1 to pad A1.

Have any of you guys experienced this? Am I missing something here?

-Edit- Also, do you guys know if it's OK to install an older version of the same OS on an MPC1000? Might try to roll back my os version to see if that helps.

Thanks for the support!
By loopdigga420 Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:54 pm
Appreciate the quick reply. Oddly enough I reverted and it's having the same behavior. I feel like I'm going crazy over here..

In my past experience and in JJ's youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P65WtM7K-Y
When you turn on PGM Mode, and then turn on chop, when you press pads 2-16 you will get even chops.

When I started using my MPC today, when I press pad A02, it gives me a blank PGM mode on pad A02, no sample, with Chop off. I can scroll thru all my samples and select the same sample then set it to chop 2, and so on for pads 3-16, but it's a total workflow kill.

Might hop over to JJOS2xl :?