Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By th@ n!?htcrawler Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:03 pm
Are OS updates a thing of the past? If so that's a shame, let's keep this thing going! I would be willing to pay for future updates. I think all versions could use an update. For example, I'm a fan of version 1.81 128XL. I'd like to see the old pattern mode scrapped (I never use it), in place of the latest OS pattern mode. Also I'd like to see the cue points for tracks, and view of splash screen in test mode (I suggested that one!). Could lose non-destructive chop (I copy samples and adjust start-end points, the old school method). Also, havent tried JJ Sequencer yet but, it would be cool to have a pc software that could integrate with your jjos mpcs. That being said, all OS versions are feature-packed and i'm still learning new things on v 1.81 but, I miss those updates! Anyone? Everyone? I'm imaging "special edition" optional OS updates with different feature sets for different styles or uses, for an additional fee (to make it worth the trouble for the JJ programmer).
By jose b Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:32 pm
I loved 128xl 1.81, but there were too many features that didnt seem finished or broke my work flow. Cycle kit being one of my faves
By jose b Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:29 am
I've went back to using 1.8 128xl to see if I can make it work, its much more fun / easy to use than 2.35

Not sure what you mean Bees, the thread is about feature updates rather than bug fixes for 128xl in particular (Big screen), 02XL and 0S3 dont really apply here. Anyway I'm enjoying exploring JJOS again after a time a way, its soo easy to get lost in the features in a good way, I miss all those big feature updates and another feature edition would be cool.
By bees80 Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:14 pm
i meant it's still being updated regularly. Rather then posting requests here, it might be more substancial if OP contacts JJ directly about the requests since i'm not sure if he checks this forum...