Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By guaposounds Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:39 am
I just bought an MPC2500 with JJOS-XL v 3.15 installed. I'd like to update to latest 3.69 and want to make sure I don't run in to any road blocks. Is it true that if JJOS-XL is installed, then it is a legit copy and I don't have to worry about being hit up for a password and having to buy again when I update to 3.69? Also, where is the password stored on the machine? Is it on the CF card? Does that mean if I get a bigger CF card that JJOS won't work anymore? I don't see anything in the file directory. Any help is appreciated.
By saltmcgault Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:16 am
guaposounds wrote:I just bought an MPC2500 with JJOS-XL v 3.15 installed. I'd like to update to latest 3.69 and want to make sure I don't run in to any road blocks. Is it true that if JJOS-XL is installed, then it is a legit copy and I don't have to worry about being hit up for a password and having to buy again when I update to 3.69? Also, where is the password stored on the machine? Is it on the CF card? Does that mean if I get a bigger CF card that JJOS won't work anymore? I don't see anything in the file directory. Any help is appreciated.

you’re good.