Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Jim998 Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:51 pm
Hi,

I'm looking for some help with configuring the Q-Link on my 2500 running JJOS v3. I'm trying to control an external synth (Waldorf Microwave), specifically the filter cutoff. This should be CC65 according to the Waldorf manual. I have the Microwave connected to the Midi Chanel 5C, and notes play and I can send program changes without a problem. I cannot get the CC to work at all. I have tried lots of different CC channels, and no communication seems to work for any parameter.

Does anyone know if there is some additional settings I need to set in JJOS, as it seems like it should be straightforward?

Thanks all
By elmacaco Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:45 pm
JJ OS 2XL does send q link cc’s externally, at least I did aftertouch on an external synth with qlinks
By Lampdog Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:56 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By loose_t Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:50 pm
elmacaco wrote:JJ OS 2XL does send q link cc’s externally, at least I did aftertouch on an external synth with qlinks

Can't believe I never knew this. I went from the free JJOS to OS3 many years ago so always just figured it couldn't be done... I've now switched to OS 2xl and I'm all over the q links to control soft synths in Pro Tools.. SO many wasted years! lol
By MIDI BLASTER 6000 Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:33 am
Do you have the AFTER button above the slider activated, and are you on the track you want to send it to? It won't send MIDI CC stuff without the button on.