Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By JustASnack Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:48 am
Hey all. Bit of a newbie when it comes to the MPC1000. I'm using JJOS2XL v3.66 and enjoying it all so far :)

I've looked around quite a bit for a solution, but I haven't found anything, so I'm guessing it's not possible. This post will be my last ditch effort. I'm using the pads on my MPC to trigger notes on my TR-08. I'd like to have it so that I can have a program with all pads in banks A and B set to trigger the bass drum sound, whilst at the same time changing the CC value of the bass drum tone on the 08, according to which pad I've pressed. Like this, I'll be able to trigger bass drum sounds off the TR-08 like an instrument.

I've been able to have multiple pads play the bass drum note, and I've been able to have pads change the tone CC value, but I've yet to figure out how to get one pad to do both functions. I've tried to set one pad to trigger simultaneously a pad which triggers the note and another which sends the cc change, but this hasn't worked out either.

Is there a way to get this done? Or any workarounds if this just isn't possible?