Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By elfer_ Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:07 pm
Hi.
I would like to know if I can still buy and install JJOS2 somehow.
I had a 2500 with that system many years ago and I really liked it. Years ago I sold it and now I have bought another one again and I would like to be able to install JJOS2 but I do not see it on the web.
The XL versions do not quite like me with the main screen including the "timeline".
If I remember correctly the JJOS2 was the version that I put in the photo
Thank you

By NearTao Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:15 pm
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/mpc2500/. I think what you want is the OS-XL download... the 1k version is OS2-XL... I never used jjos on the 2500 so couldn't tell you if they are different or not... you could probably send a message to jj as well and see if you can get access to the archive if it's not easy to find on the website.
By elfer_ Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:16 pm
I think the OS-XL is not the one I have put in the previous image.
I think it's the one I put in this image below.
I have sent a message to JJ on the web and I hope he answers me.
I don't know if JJ will also be on mpc-forums.
If anyone knows anything else I would appreciate it
By NearTao Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:46 pm
JJ has been responsive through the website... don't think he's on this forum ever. Just be patient and you should hear back in a day or two. Good luck!
By elfer_ Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:48 pm
Gracias!
By elfer_ Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:41 pm
I was wrong. It is the JJOS1 that I want to install
By elfer_ Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:09 am
JJ sent it to me by email. I have to buy the password for the XL and it works for the rest of the operating systems.
Solved.
Thank you
By grafta Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:55 pm
Hi elfer, any chance you could forward this os to me? I moved to the 2500 and have been using XL but there is something nice about the older os, it's what i was using on my old 1000. I will dm you my email