Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Paradigm X Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:01 pm
Decided to have a try with the live audio track looping feature of JJOS3 last night - its loads of fun! Anyone using it? I cant find any mention of it here or youtube vids other than jj's.

The looping seems to be quantised, whereas the jump to commands arent, so you have to be pretty tight with the timing. i left that alone in this video.

You dont seem to be able to record the output, unless im missing something, so have to record out then reimport, but still a lot of fun and definitely something to experiment with. bet its loads of fun with jungle beats.

cheers

By Emilie Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:04 pm
Oh that is sick, i've never used it myself. Time to boot up and waste a day!! I think it would be nice to use for live gigs
By Paradigm X Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:04 pm
Yeah its loads of fun. I was playing with some long vocal samples too, its lots of fun. Shame you cant record it to a new audio file tho that would be super useful. But i record to pc then reimport the new sample which is still super quick.