Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By PEC Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:04 pm
Hello everyone, I am trying to find a program editor for my MPC 1000 to install on Mac OS Catalina. I have found MPC Maid and had to install Open JDK in order to use it, however it has no preferences (as specified in the manual) and the sounds I assign to the pads cannot be heard. I guess it's because the software is from 2009 or because of Catalina. Someone to suggest an alternative so I can easily edit my MPC 1000 programs and sounds in my computer? Also try to install MPC PAD187 and it couldn't work either. I do not know if I am doing the correct thing in the installation of Open Java or if these editors definitely do not work for this version of MAC. I would appreciate any solution or alternative.
By PEC Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:41 am
Menco wrote:MPC Beats would be your best bet. You can export programs as a 1000/2500 file, although not all the params will be translated over correctly like filter settings.

Thanks, but does it actually work with Mac OS Catalina with the features you are mentioning? Any particular version that I should download?

Something that happened to me when I installed MPC Maid was that I could not hear the adjustments that I made to the samples in the software, that is, I could listen to the sample, but if for example I changed the tuning, it would not be reproduced when I put play