Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Leo T Towarischtsch Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:08 pm
I want to copy the velocity parameters i use for an instrument on one pad to all 64 pads.
I found some infos about it in the jjos manual of mpc tutor on page 16 in the "Global Program Edit" chapter. It says, i could do so by pressing f6 ("whole"), but my screen does not display the "Whole" button.

So does any of you jjos-friends know how to do this trick?
By Soothsayer Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:44 pm
Shift+F6 will choose "All" so you're adjusting the parameter of all pads at once in a program. As well, Shift+Data Wheel will go in increments of 10 instead of 1 (bit faster if you need to make more extreme adjustments).
By Leo T Towarischtsch Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:03 pm
Soothsayer wrote:Shift+F6 will choose "All" so you're adjusting the parameter of all pads at once in a program. As well, Shift+Data Wheel will go in increments of 10 instead of 1 (bit faster if you need to make more extreme adjustments).

Thank you, i will try again. Last time i worked with the mpc-maid, which is always a hastle, because it is not possible to adjust, while playing. I always have to adjust, copy to the cf-card and then try again, then adjust again and copy to the cf-card once more, you know the drill.
By Soothsayer Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:01 pm
Leo T Towarischtsch wrote:
Soothsayer wrote:Shift+F6 will choose "All" so you're adjusting the parameter of all pads at once in a program. As well, Shift+Data Wheel will go in increments of 10 instead of 1 (bit faster if you need to make more extreme adjustments).

Thank you, i will try again. Last time i worked with the mpc-maid, which is always a hastle, because it is not possible to adjust, while playing. I always have to adjust, copy to the cf-card and then try again, then adjust again and copy to the cf-card once more, you know the drill.

Just tested and this technique works while a pattern's playing. In Program Mode, Shift+F6 and you're good to go.

Your mention of editing parameters while a pattern's playing is making me pine for an S5000. Those let you edit all internal parameters via-MIDI CC. Sooooooooo wish this would come to JJOS some day.