Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By MickeyJames616 Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:56 am
Hello all,

Ive been using 1k with JJos2xl for a while now, but I recently moved states and it was packed up for a couple months. Getting it back out I am running into a problem I've never had.

I have the midi a1 running to an Organelle, and I am playing it with the pads on the 1k. I have the track set to a MIDI track and everything is working great. When I hit record, which the button gets stuck and doesnt click anymore :/, and record the midi notes are short like a drum hit, no matter how long or short I hold the pad the notes recorded are always the same length. I have gone into all the pad menus and dug but I cant figure out whats causing this.

Like I said, I used the 1k for a while with the organelle and never ran into this issue. I have been searching for days online but no mix of "jjosx midi notes too short, jjos2xl making midi notes hold when recording" is giving me anything. Which makes me suspect its something so simple no one else is having to google it. :vomit:

Any info is appreciated. Thank you doods :nod:
By MickeyJames616 Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:12 pm
What I'm noticing as well is that the note length is correct if you listen but not represented on the screen.

Its happening even with internal INST programs. Has it always been like this and I just havent noticed?