Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By tearoam Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:46 am
may i ask you a question? which i hope will qualify an explanation as to my reason and its legitimacy. could you tell me what the third and last link is on your "links page" is https://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/link.htm

is it by chance that i see it as i do, or is there technical answer as to why im seeing and its relativity to my perspective and it is a matter of "coding" ??

im technically minded but far from any sort of programmer hence my personal confusion.
with my deepest appreciation, i thank you for all your work as ive been playing an MPC since 01 and appreciate your depth in understanding and execution.
By MPC-Tutor Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:20 am
JJ does not visit these forums in person and also doesn't speak english, so unlikely to get a response from him. but what is the actual problem? That's his links page, I see four links there, one to my JJOSXL book, one to MPC Stuff, one to Hello Samples and one to the artist 'Nym' who was a well known JJOSXL user.
By richie Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:03 pm
tearoam wrote:im technically minded but far from any sort of programmer hence my personal confusion.
with my deepest appreciation, i thank you for all your work as ive been playing an MPC since 01 and appreciate your depth in understanding and execution.

Are you trolling?