Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By FX56 Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:33 am
Hi MPC community

So i got JJOS 3.15 since i get my MPC 1000 and i feel i m kind of having it very well although there are some stuff i wish to improve . Which lead me to ask if the main features that i m looking for are to be found on Uper grades of JJOSS and which ones.

The main things i'm looking for : to be able to hear the actual sequence when you're browsing for a sample, you can't do that on the 3.15 version. On other feature i would love : when we play on song mode , to be able to mute and unmute tracks and remain on the song mode the meanwhile ( on the 3.15 your sequence playing in the song mode will keepl playing but you will come off the the song mode after pressing track mute button). An other thing i would really love is the possibility to inter-change pads especially so that i could tidy some of my favs old beats whose samples are scattered on numerous programs and banks ahah

That's about it, other wise , just le me know what main features are bringing the JJos upgrades , it's a long time i'm thinking bout it , let me know your experiences i would greatly appreciate

Peace, François