Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).

By cyklops Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:58 am
CommanderRobot wrote:
OcolopuS wrote:sorry i've been trying to follow the flow here but i'm a bit confused... is the os version with track mutes out yet? if not when is it expected?

if you mean recordable track mutes, it's not anounced.

It was anounced , but its not listed there anymore , but he did mention it was tgoing to be added

By tjudge Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:40 pm
cyklops wrote:
CommanderRobot wrote:
OcolopuS wrote:sorry i've been trying to follow the flow here but i'm a bit confused... is the os version with track mutes out yet? if not when is it expected?

if you mean recordable track mutes, it's not anounced.

It was anounced , but its not listed there anymore , but he did mention it was tgoing to be added

It is Listed on JJ's Site. Its expected to be released in late August.

Furthermore, with NEW OS Version1.0 we correct the bug which is not corrected with Version 3.05.  

Is added with NEW OS the main function (the below-mentioned in addition to addition and schedule which modifies part specification) which

1 MTC&MMC

Parameter of the picture of 2 MODE+PAD11 addition (Attack and Decay etc)

Adding DELAY to 3 FX1

4 AUTO CHROMATIC ASSIGNMENT

5 Recordable Track Mutes

6 [MODE] +PAD4 (Propellant-actuated device Function) BAR >>, << BAR, BEAT>>, <<BEAT, T.C.>>, <<T.C. Adding NOTE REPEAT, PATERN and GO TO BAR

By chilom Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:45 pm
there is now a papypal link on this page. seems that the new os is going to drop really soon.

By distortedtekno Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:35 am
chilom wrote:there is now a papypal link on this page. seems that the new os is going to drop really soon.

yeah i was glad when i saw that too. jj is getting closer and closer to a finished product. however, the release dates will get pushed back as they have before. it's all good, since he's making progress to meet a goal as opposed to a deadline where large software companies feel the need to meet, reguardless of bugs.

Wow

By Dahkter Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:37 am
yo,
A second delay + recordable track mutes + attack and delay in mode + F11, awesome...

By rabulisten Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:58 pm
my cf crashed today... seems that even jj s work cant fix this.running 3.05. gonna get the hdm kit soon.

By CommanderRobot Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:38 pm
rabulisten wrote:my cf crashed today... seems that even jj s work cant fix this.running 3.05. gonna get the hdm kit soon.

hd sucks too... :?

By tank Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:32 am
Looking great, cant wait!

By Antonym Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:06 pm
amazing new screens.

By distortedtekno Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:10 pm
yeah, for real... this is incredible! i still can't believe my eyes when i saw those new screens. :shock: 8) 8) 8)

By chilom Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:32 am
hey,

definitive features and screens on the JJ website :

features :

1 MTC&MMC

2 Parameter MODE+PAD11 addition (Attack, Decay and LFO, MUTE)

3 Adding DELAY to FX1

4 AUTO CHROMATIC ASSIGNMENT

5 Recordable Track Mutes

6 [MODE] +PAD4 BAR >>, << BAR, BEAT>>, <<BEAT, T.C.>>, <<T.C. NOTE REPEAT, PATERN and GO TO BAR, and so on it adds

7 Adding Shift Timing to the window of Timing Correct

8 Modifying the specification of SOLO of TRACK MUTO

9 [MODE] +PAD1 (SLDIR) adding ALL to the Assign Propellant-actuated device

10 [MODE] +PAD1 (SLDIR) adding tempo to parameter

11 modify the sound of metronomes.

12 Adding T.C. to GRID

13 SLICE doing the stereo sample with TRIM, it tried to become the stereo. (As for PATCHED PHRASE MONO)

14 The AUTO CHOP was modified. (Adding the parameter of Recovery time and Threshold)

15 [MODE] +PAD5 (RECORD) default of sound recording time was modified unlimited.
      When (you record with while it is default, time of Free Memory minute was indicated, when sound recording is started, time that tried counts down)

GREAT !!

screens :

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/new_os_e.htm

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/new_os2e.htm

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/new_os3e.htm (new grid edit)

so i suppose the new os will be online in few hours/days !

i think with the screens and comments added by JJ there is enought for making a little documentation.

By le rat Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:18 am
seems the release is delayed to mid-september.

By hoosdat Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:29 am
judging from the screenshots it seems that all the planned features have been implemented to some degree, except the Pad1 Slider mode and recordable track mutes. i guess the delay is for bug-fixing and polishing before the release.

i can't wait.