Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By djdsk Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:53 am
I saw on the forum that it is a beat and they have disabled the function to save on it , is this true?

Is a buyable version with saving available?

I have major problems saving on my harddrive and the driectory error will it help with this at all?

I found the site with English translation but it wasnt translted to well is there any other pages in English as i could nt find any .

Thanks for any help you can give me , i am spo pissed with the saving bug .

By spaceaged Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:21 pm
all the betas were fully functional and you can save on any of them, I have the akias but use the 3rd party os's , and dont have any problems what so ever....If you have corrupted folders that sounds like a HD, or CF problem. Most people on here have had no problems with the 3rd party os..Its great.

By distortedtekno Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:46 pm
the file corruption is from version 2.1 and it's been discussed a few months ago. just thought i'd clear that up for the newcomers. this is NOT hardware related at all.

By Stokes Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:48 am
I basically had to stop using my HD under OS 2.1. I got corrupt .pgm files constantly. I haven't had a single corrupt file under OS3. Not sure why but I've had no problems using my HD now.

???? Strange but good.
s

By djdsk Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:56 pm
distortedtekno

Ive tried searching through forum with out much luck please could you give me any links to info im going mad and lost loads of work and samples

thanks

By spaceaged Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:15 pm
djdsk wrote:distortedtekno

Ive tried searching through forum with out much luck please could you give me any links to info im going mad and lost loads of work and samples

thanks

dude,,,just use the newest OS. Theres no way to fix it once its corrupt...

By distortedtekno Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:50 am
djdsk wrote:distortedtekno

thanks

Read through the OS 3.0 thread.

By djdsk Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:47 am
I have but its like hundereds of replies and starts off with earlier version of the beta . I was hoping someone could save me a lot of time then reading through hudreeds of replies.

By djdsk Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:58 am
ok well im ther ei just installed 0s 3.4 and so far looks grea love the chopping and grid edit .