Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By strength Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:44 am
so i finallly installed it expecting to be blown away and.....loaded in a projesct with two sequences. when u scroll to have sequence 2 play after sequance 1 it switches to sequence 2 right away (doesnt wait for the sequence thats playing to end). another thing , four out of five times i would do a drum roll with the note repeat at 1\32 , while a sequance is playin , the tempo changes to something like 45.5. can somebody try the above and respond , it seems weird that its up to 3.5 and they didnt adress such obvious sequencer issues. im starting to think theres something wrong with my mp. :?: :!: cause nobody seems to be havin these issues

By defect Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:52 am
hy,

i think the switch between sequences you could turn "on" or "off".
for the second prob. don´t press the tab taster use shift+tab.

hope this helps....

greetz..

By truvc Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:43 pm
four out of five times i would do a drum roll with the note repeat at 1\32 , while a sequance is playin , the tempo changes to something like 45.5.

it is the tap tempo function. set it to 4 instead of 2.

By strength Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:43 pm
thjanks fellas ima check thta out tonight

By H-Mann Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:48 pm
or turn it off and use the pad tap tempo (MODE 4)

By strength Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:14 pm
thanks. how do i turn it offf? i never use tap tempo anyway, just figue it out on my own usually

By strength Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:17 pm
"don´t press the tab taster use shift+tab." - i dont understand wht u are reffering to? and how do i turn off the function that switches to the next sequance instantly? p.s. thanks for hollerin back!

By SonicLabsAudio Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:17 pm
put cursor over seq and hit window then turn it off if you want it to wait till seq ends to change.

By strength Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:38 am
SonicLabsAudio wrote:put cursor over seq and hit window then turn it off if you want it to wait till seq ends to change.
cool good lookin out

By cyklops Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:04 am
strength wrote:
SonicLabsAudio wrote:put cursor over seq and hit window then turn it off if you want it to wait till seq ends to change.
cool good lookin out

Next time read the posts on OS3 and you would have seen that this was sorted ,

By H-Mann Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:29 am
strength wrote: how do i turn it offf? i never use tap tempo anyway, just figue it out on my own usually

Press MODE 10 ("Other" mode) and go to misc. There you can choose between 2 taps average, 4 taps and off.

By strength Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:20 pm
cool thanks man