Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By pigpen Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:22 pm
when i have a project loaded and im done working with it, i want to load an entirely new one and start working with that one, when asks me to clear all i click 'do it'. When its finished loading i still have like bits and pieces of the first project. This is major, i have to restart every time, can anybody help?

By panda Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:33 pm
i got the same problem too

By pigpen Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:34 am
how are all these people usin this OS when this is a MAJOR bug?

By Lampdog Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:50 am
Some peoples workflow doesn't even bring them in contact with any bugs.

Some people think there are more pros thean cons, hence they go ahead and do it.

Some people are just blind, not even NEEDING or KNOWING the OS but doing it anyway cause everyone else hopped on the bandwagon.

By truvc Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:44 pm
it is still a beta. so congratulation, you found a bug :)
now you will need to submit a clear bug report to show how to reproduce the bug.

there is also a specific thread in this forum where we write all the bugs before submitting them.

By pigpen Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:07 pm
well im back to 2.0 until that shits fixed, thats an enormous bug

By ucacjbs Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:41 pm
Did you try to report the bug yet? Seems it's more likely to get fixed if you bring it to the developer's attention.

By le rat Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:18 am
the same problem when loading an autoload over another autoload, i've noticed that the sequences from the first one are not replaced.