Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Btracks81 Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:31 am
I chopped a couple of samples in recycle, and made a program in bluebox with the samples. I then saved the program and samples to my CF card. I then loaded the program in da MP, but when I go to the trim mode the loaded samples do not show up on the menu for editing!!!!!! Is this a bug or is it the operator(ME)? I know my MP pretty well, and I've always been able to edit my imported samples in th MP. Can anybody let me know what going on before i switch back to OS 2.1?
By grinchmob Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:51 pm
Btracks81 wrote:I chopped a couple of samples in recycle, and made a program in bluebox with the samples. I then saved the program and samples to my CF card. I then loaded the program in da MP, but when I go to the trim mode the loaded samples do not show up on the menu for editing!!!!!! Is this a bug or is it the operator(ME)? I know my MP pretty well, and I've always been able to edit my imported samples in th MP. Can anybody let me know what going on before i switch back to OS 2.1?

Make sure the chops are 16 bit 44,1khz wav files.

By SonicLabsAudio Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:07 pm
im willing to bet he saves the .pgm but not the samples into the folder. i forget to do that everyonce in a while to.

By gunmetal Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:02 am
:lol: