Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By jiggaman108 Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:21 pm
I cant seem to get my mpc to autoload anything but the presets with OS 3.05. I save the entire memory as an a.load thing which puts it in an AUTOLOAD folder. with 2.1 it loaded it up just like that from the cf card when i booted it, i cant get it to do it in os 3.5, can anyone help?

By grinchmob Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:30 pm
I believe the auto load resides on the onboard ROM (5mb). Save entire memory to autoload.

By le rat Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:34 am
yo jiggaman ! i don't have my mpc with me now but i had the same problem and it's explained and the first page of jj's website.
you have to go to load mode, put the cursor on memory card and a F5 key called autoload will appeared and you can choose the folder you want.
hope that helps

By jiggaman108 Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:06 am
thanks alot for the info, that worked for me, f5 poped up and i got it poppin

By ccone Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:00 am
le rat wrote:yo jiggaman ! i don't have my mpc with me now but i had the same problem and it's explained and the first page of jj's website.

whats the url to jj's site? why doesnt the book (manual or reference guide) talk about autoload - i've done a pdf search in both and found nothing...