Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By junky limbo Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:17 am
Hi, my first encounter with this forum...

I have been using OS 3.05 for a week now. I must say, that a bunch of features had been added, that I still found lacking in OS 2.1. But what really surprises me is the fact that quite a number of features is described in detail on JJ's site though I am unable to locate them in my MPC 1000. The "manual" on JJ's site is not very helpfull either since the Google translation is indeed funny.

To mee it seems that OS 3.05 is an updated version of OS 2.1. The describtion of the featuers on JJ's site and the screen shots indicate that certain features were rather added to version OS 1.7. But I am not at all sure about that.

In the end I find OS 3.05 stable - no error reportings or malefunctions.

By gunmetal Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:22 am
:lol:

By junky limbo Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:34 am
Hi

I guess you are right. I don't even know where to get that (jiyogu) propellant-actuated device? I had a look at JJ's site but couldn't find anything...

Can you tell me, where to get that divice?

Thanx!

By junky limbo Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:44 am
What the heck is PROPELLANT-ACTUATED DIVCE? I looked up the words in leo.org and I get the feeling it only means Data Wheel. Well, that happens to be installed;-)))

On the other hand, I messed up describtions of OS 3.05 and NEW OS 1.

By Antonym Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:42 pm
Propellant Actuated Device

By junky limbo Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:48 pm
Antonym wrote:Propellant Actuated Device

O.K. Please keep in mind I am not a native speaker of English;-)

By Antonym Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:29 pm
no, it's cool - i never knew that pad was an acronym

By junky limbo Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:12 pm
That is exactly my problem: I figuered that you call them trigger pads or something because they are pads. Not such strange devices... That was really new to me.

Is New OS on offer already?

By TBonus76 Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:09 am
TBonus76 wrote:Sounds like you forgot to install the (jiyogu) propellant-actuated device.

Haha... sorry man, it was a joke... didn't mean to throw you off there.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By junky limbo Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:27 pm
Never mind - it only took me a while - quite embarrassing for me;-)

You know, you ought to feel real bad to make jokes like that to somebody who doesn't happen to be a native-speaker...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Antonym Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:33 pm
no, english speakers should be apologizing to YOU for not being able to speak your language. not you apologizing for not being able to converse 100% smoothly with us. this is OUR problem, not yours - you've met me MORE than halfway, and i'm unable to even take several steps in your direction language wise :oops:

Foreign language instruction is one of our many weak points here in the states.

edit - tbonus, this wasnt a dig at you, you're cool as usual.

By Andrizzle Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:22 pm
the term "propellant actuated device" means any tool or special mechanized device or gas generator system that is actuated by a propellant or which releases and directs work through a propellant charge. Not to be associated with an MPC pad, that would be a "Pressure Activated Device" 8)

By TBonus76 Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:16 pm
Antonym wrote:edit - tbonus, this wasnt a dig at you, you're cool as usual.

Like the Fonz... :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

By Chulukinat Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:27 am
schwanzen :lol: