Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By netGRINDER Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:29 pm
the facts:

I've linked our drummer's dr. rhythm (roland) via midi for playing with da whole band to the mpc's tempo...

I've made two sequences for two different songs (bpm205 + bpm213). The two songs (sequences) should be played one after the other. So I've made the sequences in the song mode...but at the transition from song one in song two, our drummer's click is not recognizing the tempo change...

I've tried a lotta things...and when I start the sequence with [play start]...the click of our drummer begins at count/beat "1"...but when I wanna start a sequence at 055.00.00 my drummer get the click not for the first count/beat but for the count/beat I've finsished the sequence, but he needs the new first count/beat...

---> okay, I hope you know what I've tried to explain... If anyone could hepl me out I would be realy happy.

THANX IN ADVANCE!
Last edited by netGRINDER on Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Dahkter Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:27 pm
Hi<
I've been using hte midi clock on the MPC 1kV3, however I don't get your question, you keep mentioning song and sequence interchangably.
Try stopping the sequence, then switching to the next one, then hit start, should work fine...
EZ

By netGRINDER Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:00 pm
what does it mean? hte?

By sleepersriddle Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:34 pm
it is a clever anagram;

to find the true meaning, re-arrange the letters ;)

By netGRINDER Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:08 pm
haha ok! my english is very bad so I read very carefully