Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Grant Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:18 am
Am I being stupid??!

Just downloaded the new OS and want to get the password for it to enable saving.

Just wanted to clarify something first - do JJ and the team send me an email telling me who to make payment to? - Clicked into my Paypal account - then realised I didn't know who to send a payment to!! - D'oh!

Anyone got their password through yet? - If so - how'd you get it - I mean it looks good and all - I just want to pay them their hard earned Moolah for such an amazing upgrade!

Any help?

By junky limbo Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:25 am
Read the instructions on JJ's page. You send him the ID of your MPC, your e-mail address and the money via paypal. After 48 hours you should have received an e-mail with you code. I am in the process of waitng for my code...

By Grant Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:06 pm
yup - i know all that - read through the instructions - but how do you send him the payment through Paypal? - you need his e-mail addy do you not?

By tjudge Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:13 pm
Its right on the page. Click on the How to get a password link and then it will ask you for your Product ID and Your email address that is associated to your paypal account. After that, you log into Paypal and it automatically takes you to where you need to send the payment to and the $30 is already filled in.

By Grant Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:36 pm
Aha! - Guess I'm just slow! -

Cheers for the help

By bigman Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:34 pm
on the paypal link page you can also pay by credit card if you have no paypal account or if it is messed up. Just keep going until it asks you for payment then fill in the card info.

By bigman Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:15 pm
This happened to me as well last night, so I went through the japanese untranslated page, then navigated to the outside os purchase page and it worked.

Hope it works for you too.