Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By muddy Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:55 am
im new to this, i have ??? is the new os safe? does it fix all the 2.1 os problems ((losing saved files, exd?

By kja Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:01 am
so wat do you have?

By muddy Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:40 am
a question
By paused Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:08 am
muddy wrote:im new to this, i have ??? is the new os safe? does it fix all the 2.1 os problems ((losing saved files, exd?

lets try this out.

the new os is like 1 day old? so how safe is it? i dunno. keep your eyes in this forum cause you know every single bug is going to reported here.

does it fix all the problems in 2.1, I think it comes really close, it also gives you a better "user experience", alot of annoying things in the akai stock os are gone.

I've been using the 3.05 for a couple of months, and really the only bug I've ever ran across was 1 random crash. Had to cold boot the machine.

I personally feel it shits all over what akai tried to do, and justifies buying this machine.

if you want, download 3.05 try it out, **** around with it, if ya feel it go ahead and cop 1.0, if you think it sucks and you can't belive you even wasted your time, revert back to the akai os.

you ain't stuck in stone, you have the freedom to bounce from os.

By Antonym Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:10 am
os 1 > akai os
os 3.05 > akai os.

even if i couldn't buy the new os i'd stay w/ 3.05.

By paused Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:11 am
Antonym wrote:os 1 > akai os
os 3.05 > akai os.

even if i couldn't buy the new os i'd stay w/ 3.05.

tru dat

By muddy Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:23 am
thanks people, much luv