Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Grant Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:40 pm
I was recording a load of new samples into my MPC using os 1.00 the other night. Loaded in about 30 or so loops into it prior to editing - then went away for a cup of tea.

When I came back and went to listen to my samples for trimming etc I found they were coming out of all 4 assignable outputs instead of the main stereo outputs.

I hadn't changed things in the mixer page - in fact - upon further investigation of this page (it was obviously the first place I went to to sort the problem) - the outputs of all the pads still read "ST". - I saved all the untrimmed samples and turned the MPC off - then on again and all was well.

Not really much to moan about - but thought this was a bit weird. - Anyone else had similar probs?

By IBmorEI Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:08 pm
ever notice when seq is play for a while it get abit slugish? maybe its just me

By Antonym Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:31 pm
IBmoreEI - stop posting everywhere.

When I came back and went to listen to my samples for trimming etc I found they were coming out of all 4 assignable outputs instead of the main stereo outputs.

this has happened to me before, on 3.05...and i have no idea where it came from

By Grant Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:35 pm
Yeah - It's weird isn't it. Like I say - A very very minor problem, First time i've encountered it