Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By Antonym Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:15 am
fixes:

1.[TAP TEMPO]or[SHIFT] + DATA WHEEL value does not increase 10 times.

2.if next sequence = immediate start or immediate play
MAIN window -> select Sq: -> turn jog wheel to change sequence.
if next sequence is empty -> cannot turn to the seq after the empty seq.

3.if next seq = immediate play
if seq1 = 4 bars and seq2 = 2 bars
seq1 play
turn jog wheel when NOW = 004:01:00
but not start 002:01:00

4.[TRIM]
[CHOP]
if cursor on [Slice:16.0]
Press[TAP TEMPO] -> cursor move to St:00000

By Definit Beatz Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:18 am
jeeze...he's humiliating akai...lmao....by next month it'll be a different OS, then when the first official OS dropped from this guy...lmao...

cant wait for that damn q-link grid implementation.........

By Antonym Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:50 am
Definit Beatz wrote:cant wait for that damn q-link grid implementation.........

my advice right now is to attempt to stop waiting for new features and completely master the face off of the features we have right now. i've been making a beat on os 1.0x over the last few days and i swear it's sooo powerful, really blows me away...but yeah qlink grid is gonna be amazing.

By kja Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:55 am
wat about pong?

By Antonym Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:10 am
haha damn dude...a little too excited about this pong thing huh

By gunmetal Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:14 am
i dunno why all these folks are SO excited over a game thats older than most of us in this forum. go get a gamecube for cryin out loud! :o

By kja Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:02 am
listen guys... im really ashamed about all my pong stuff- and really drunk!! but its just that idk to be able to play pong on my mpc would just be so freakin cool to me.. i mean its the oldest game known to man and its awesome!!!!! i just dont get the point... it there and its even got a 25 cent slot that i wasnt expecting but the little ball wont go and i got track mutes and idk how to work the grid but i got autocromatic and its just such a rebelious beutifull thing to put akai in there place and when im really messed up and really listening to my music i would love to see how good i am at it cuss i missed all the atari shizz and just got a ninteno and i hate video games but for some reason pong is different, sorry. i t was promised though and now its just sitting there like a forgotten pet wondering if it needs to walk down the street to find a tiny morsel of scraps and figure how to get more ya know??????

By animalcub Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:05 am
gunmetal wrote:i dunno why all these folks are SO excited over a game thats older than most of us in this forum. go get a gamecube for cryin out loud! :o

Exactly!

I cant keep up with these updates! :D

By deranger Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:38 am
The grid mode is sooo smooth. Window, Step sound=ON and twirl that dial :)

I think I'll build a Shinto shrine to JJ ;)

By Chulukinat Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:51 am
WE WANT PONG WE WANT PONG!!! hAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

By defect Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:30 am
Chulukinat wrote:WE WANT PONG WE WANT PONG!!! hAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

pffff...go and play with ya sisters barbies....

By Chulukinat Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:38 am
hahaha dude i dont even care about that pong bs