Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By gunmetal Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:26 pm
has anyone tried to lower the velocity on a track on the main screen and notice the sample pitch down AND increse in velocity? (sounds like that bit grunger effect but doper!) im sending this "bug" to the jj. however im going to track this beat in first cus it sounds kinda nice. :D this new found snare is a killer!!!! (note to self: resample and save) :wink:

By Antonym Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:27 pm
whoa, i'm gonna have to try that right now. do you have any filters, effects, etc applied to the track?

By Antonym Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:32 pm
this didn't work for me. why don't you specify the params of the sample this worked for so i can try to reproduce it?
By gunmetal Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:44 pm
yo! the funny thing about it was that i had NO filters or NO parameter changes.... on the program (pad 7) screen it had an lvl attribute of 159 which i have never seen before

By gunmetal Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:55 pm
it was real weird... i tried to turn the track vel lvl down. an it damn near blew my eardrums out :shock: it was at %65 when it did this... as far as saving this... im a little wary as it may corrupt the program :? i did however change the vol on the lvl parameter (pad 7) and it went from 159 to 100... btw im using 1.05

By gunmetal Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:13 pm
i guess i lucked out... just keep your ears open for it... and resample it when you do :wink:

the funny thing is. is that i haven't had any glitches or bugs ever happen to me with a jj os. i reformat all my cf cards and hard drive after the inital switch from akai to jj. luckily it wasnt a fatal system error or all that crazy usb sound dropping B.S. ive been hearing about. (knocking on wood) :roll: