Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By flippabotamatic Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:45 am
Did anyone happen to save this manual?

Sorry to see that personal life took over Stan's creative life, especially since they obviously cared a lot for this community.

Here I am showing up late to the game, just got an MPC a month ago and find JJ's manual to be a bit lacking. And now the site where this manual was is defunct.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
By stan steez Thu May 10, 2018 8:32 am
Hi.

Sorry, I for some reasons do not have the editing rights to my OP any longer, so I cannot update the link... but of course I stll have the file. Here's the Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3l1fat2n8lqr0k3/JJOS1_Manual_Rev35_NODAW_FINAL.pdf

Enjoy!

flippabotamatic wrote:Did anyone happen to save this manual?

Sorry to see that personal life took over Stan's creative life, especially since they obviously cared a lot for this community.

Here I am showing up late to the game, just got an MPC a month ago and find JJ's manual to be a bit lacking. And now the site where this manual was is defunct.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
By CTM Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:43 pm
Oh my word this is gold.

I never ever understand why MPC Tutor didnt do one of these. I bought both his standard akai 2500 one and the JJOS sampling bible....bit a one of these. Id have paid like I did the first two.

Perhaps there isnt as much margain in the old 1000/2500? People these days NEED a huge screen or they litrally freak out.

I can see nothing these newer MPCs can do that my 2500 JJOS cant do. For that matter theres little they can do that my 1988 Akai S1000 and Atari Cubase couldnt do. Progress eh? ha Much like whatsapp. But it sends photos and texts. Erm, yeah like MSN messenger in 1998 haha.