Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).

By SicksentZ Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:48 pm
joy!!

By gertie Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:10 pm
nice one!!!!

By hereo Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:46 pm
Great manual!
By greezdollaz Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:24 am
does the manual cover all of the os for the 1000 cause i have jj 4.55 and no manual yet and also don't know if anyone would know but if theres anyone with a triton, where would i go to get a dvd tutorial on the triton 88 key.

By stan steez Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:05 pm
First of all: you need to upgrade your OS to the latest version...
In terms of functionality the manual refers to a nnewer OS version.

By mpcmozzy Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:14 pm
Thanks for your efforts on your manual. It's coming along great!

By WiZe_InTeLLiGeNcE Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:55 pm
stan steez wrote:First of all: you need to upgrade your OS to the latest version...

ay quick question....

1. when is the next update coming, cuz I want to print out the manual and whatnot but uh it gon be a bia..if i print it out today and next week u come out wit a new system, feel me?

I'm at the public library(only way for me to get internet access) and i explained my situation and she was cooL...so the librarian she let me try to PRINT it and done tried it 3 times and it errors out after page 14

ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: r&/J

Stack:
<-- all right no worries on that..i printed it out anways and jus did it in 5 page chunks took like 2 hours but i got it done... not sure what happened.. but hopefully we good on this.

what the deal main? is it they system here or the manual?

2. and i know this a long shot.. but anyway you can make a MANUAL for the 3.06? the free version? i tried rockin wit the japanese one but uh..yeah..even the good quality pics aint really help was jus lookin for a well put together one like the one's in ya blog.. jus a humble request..

the way things is right now, I can't afford no internet at home much less a $20 manaul.. ya feel me?

3. also uhm so would you say tho for us can't afford no $20, if we rock the 3.06 and use your manuals it should still HELP out some right? or is it completely useless wit 3.06.....

everday is a struggle i'm sick of eatin NOTHIN but cereal FOR breakfast, LUNCH and DINNER!! shoot i'm happy when my girl packs me a peanut butter sandwich.... and GRATEFULL

peace and love

THANK YOU

oNe

By stan steez Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:08 am
WiZe_InTeLLiGeNcE wrote:
stan steez wrote:First of all: you need to upgrade your OS to the latest version...

ay quick question....

1. when is the next update coming, cuz I want to print out the manual and whatnot but uh it gon be a bia..if i print it out today and next week u come out wit a new system, feel me?

I'm at the public library(only way for me to get internet access) and i explained my situation and she was cooL...so the librarian she let me try to PRINT it and done tried it 3 times and it errors out after page 14

ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: r&/J

Stack:
<-- all right no worries on that..i printed it out anways and jus did it in 5 page chunks took like 2 hours but i got it done... not sure what happened.. but hopefully we good on this.

what the deal main? is it they system here or the manual?

2. and i know this a long shot.. but anyway you can make a MANUAL for the 3.06? the free version? i tried rockin wit the japanese one but uh..yeah..even the good quality pics aint really help was jus lookin for a well put together one like the one's in ya blog.. jus a humble request..

the way things is right now, I can't afford no internet at home much less a $20 manaul.. ya feel me?

3. also uhm so would you say tho for us can't afford no $20, if we rock the 3.06 and use your manuals it should still HELP out some right? or is it completely useless wit 3.06.....

everday is a struggle i'm sick of eatin NOTHIN but cereal FOR breakfast, LUNCH and DINNER!! shoot i'm happy when my girl packs me a peanut butter sandwich.... and GRATEFULL

peace and love

THANK YOU

oNe

Hi WiZe,

here's a quick Reply to your Questions:

1) The next update is coming around Christmas Time. The final version will be available once th OS is completed/finalized. The printing problems you describe didn't yet occur to me or the guy who did the proof reading, who printed the document several times. So the problems you ran accross might be due to technical difficulties over at the Library.

2) I already did a Manual on OS 3.07 (the latest of the free OS) that's where it started from. But the whole manual evolved from that version I did, so the original manual does no longer exist. Maybe somebody else still got the pdf. I don't think I am going to write a separate one for 3.07 again. But you can still use this one for the free version, besides the features and the controls might differ.
Maybe - if I posess the patience - I include the 3.07 somehow, but at the moment there are different things which are prioritized.

3) I would say yes, because there are a lot of useful hints, tips and techniques in there, which can be realized rockin on OS 3.07.

PEACE

By Juta Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:40 pm
yo stan i really enjoy the manual.. it's great so far...

i have a suggestion.. i may be lazy, but it could be dope to have a page or so with shortcuts(maybe just the new shortcuts). I know they are often mentioned in the manual and shit, but just a quick list or something.

keep doin it
By g4s Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:39 am
Stan

Thanks for your continued work on this. Much appreciated.

G4s

By goobadrum Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:21 pm
The next update is coming around Christmas Time.

thankyou Stanta !

By Juta Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:19 pm
hey baby how's the manual comin along ???

By Sooty_G Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:07 pm
just wanted to say i'm glad you are still working on this. the jj os has a lot of somewhat hidden features and the documentation on jj's site is far from complete.

new manual preview is looking good. thanks. keep at it!