Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By JrTMoney2 Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:56 pm
found a couple things

(1) in record mode, when you hit window to see available memory left, the numbers are screwed up, not that this really matters, but it'd be nice if it were fixed

(2) 1.) Power On
2.) Create 2 separate sequences.
3.) Sequence 1, Track 1...Create an effect select at beginning of track to select effect set 1 (Effect 1: FX1 type - Delay, FX2 type - Reverb, to FX2: Yes, SEND: 35)
4.) Sequence 2, Track 1,...Create an effect select at beginning of track to select effect set 2 (Effect 2: FX1 type - Delay, FX2 type - Phase Shifter, to FX2: NO)
5.) Play sequence 1. As it goes to loop, there is a stutter which causes a glitch in the loop.

By oLsen Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:49 pm
very special bugs ... did you send bug report to JJ if not ->do it cause its the only way to get it fixed (if heĀ“ll be able to reproduce)

By LivePsy Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:59 pm
I don't think the numbers are wrong in the record window. The 'MB' for the ram size needs to move to the right, and the 'm' for minutes and 's' for seconds in the recording time also need to move to the right.

Cheers,
B

By LivePsy Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:00 pm
I don't think the numbers are wrong in the record window. The 'MB' for the ram size needs to move to the right, and the 'm' for minutes and 's' for seconds in the recording time also need to move to the right.

Cheers,
B

By JrTMoney2 Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:06 am
yea that's what im sayin
By chinpou Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:02 pm
I'm also having an issue with automating effects in sequences, running JJOS 2XL version 3.52 on an MPC1000:

Sequence 1
beat 1 event: effects select 2 (phaser on FX2).
Later in the sequence, effect select 3 (bit grunger on FX2).
Even later, effect select 2 again.

Sequence 2
beat 1 event: effects select: 1 (delay on FX2)

I'm getting a dry signal unless I go to the mixer window switch my input monitoring from on to off, back to on.