Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By pich172 Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:42 pm
Nice thanks man ill have a look at that soon, trying to make some beats now but just ent happening atm lol think I need some practice time on this thing :-), I appreciate your help tho bro!
By pich172 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:14 pm
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate that! It turned out better than I thought it would :-)

Nice one! :-) I think ill get one of them soon, I was thinking maybe a black on white one might look ok too, I could solder up both and have a change up just for the hell of it :smoker:
By inflict3 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:12 pm
so i bought an extra faceplate for my 500 a while back, i was starting to get tired of my camo styleflip.. I do screen printing and am gonna have a go at printing the text back on, here is what i got so far. the pics of my faceplate with the text is just the clear film i made to make my screen with, i laid it over the face to see how the text lines up.. shits gonna look dope :smoker:

PRIMERED

PAINTED WHITE

DESIGNING THE TEXT IN GIMP

PRINTED OUT THE CLEAR FILM FOR MAKING THE SCREEN AND LAID IT OVER THE FACE

THE FACE AND CLEAR FILM OUT IN THE SUN…..

I will be making the screen in the next few days for this.. I'll keep y'all posted!!
By inflict3 Thu May 01, 2014 12:35 am
bump!! :worthy:
By MFosterUk Thu May 01, 2014 10:59 am
cant wait to see this! looks sweet already brother!
By UFOLOGY Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 pm
Hey. First post here. I just got an MPC 500 and put in some thick pads. I know this is not really a custom MPC, but if anyone is wondering what the light blue (Carolina Blue) pads from MPC Stuff look like, here they are. My camera isn't 100%, the color is more like a sky blue. Not too bright like in the photos. I think it looks good and it puts me in a mellow mood to look at them. 8)

By inflict3 Wed May 14, 2014 10:31 pm
ok, i screen printed the actual lettering on the case today, there are a few imperfections but i think in gonna stick with it. the "main volume" text got a lil blurry and the "play loop" and "play to" got a lil cut off..i think a finer mesh screen would be wise on the small text like this, i used water based black ink. next I'm gonna shoot a clear coat..

By inflict3 Fri May 16, 2014 8:28 pm
my screen… Image
By inflict3 Sun May 25, 2014 7:26 am
well, here she is all finished!!

By mastasteez Sun May 25, 2014 9:47 am
That is one sexy machine mate - well **** done.

Well done to any one in this thread with the patience and know how to mod their own pieces of gear - it must make making beats that little bit more special.

:worthy:
By inflict3 Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm
thanks y'all, it was some hard work and took me 2 times, the first time i was finished and putting it back together when i went to shove a led cover in and didn't clean out the holes and paint chipped off all the way down to the primer, so i stripped it down to bare metal and started over again, I'm gonna save up for some powder coating gear, cause there is just too much room for error with rattle cans. plus powder coat is done and dry in 1 hour vs 24/48 hours it takes for rattle can paint to dry...