Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By chopstick Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 pm
Much props to all the beautiful custom modification designs. I just got mine and want to personalize it and am playing around with various color schemes in my head. I hope that I can up with a good one and do even a fraction of justice to those already posted :popcorn:
By TYPO Tue May 27, 2014 6:58 pm
I knew this would look awesome.
you have some serious skills.
By mastasteez Tue May 27, 2014 7:04 pm
Seeing inflict's makes me want another 500. If I did decide to cop I would copy the shit out of his design :oops: :lol:
By inflict3 Tue May 27, 2014 10:29 pm
thanks a lot y'all!!!
By inflict3 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:23 am
By mastasteez Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 pm
inflict3 wrote:my screen… Image

Yo Inflict, where'd you get the letterinh from???
By inflict3 Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:03 am
I made it myself in gimp its a free photoshop. then i exposed a screen for screen printing the letters on the mp….. what i did was take i picture of my prime red case with a scanner app on my phone, then loaded that into gimp and in another layer over the pic i typed the text out my self over each button, when i finally got that done and everything lined up i pulled the layer of the mp away and was left with just the text, then i kept printing it on clear film trying to get the size right, after it lighted up with the buttons on the mp I exposed it on a screen, shits holding up good over the white rattle can with the clear coat over the text :)
By mastasteez Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:40 pm
**** hell man. You are a genius. I'd have never thought of that. I also wouldn't be able to do it (far too impatient). I might just cop a clear styleflip with the lettering on and put it over my spray job (is this possible???).

I've said it before but that 500 is super sexy. Good work man.
By inflict3 Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:03 pm
thanks man :-D I'm not sure if they make clear styleflips maybe try a sticker maker website,. just a though.. yea, the whole process took me hella long with the spray painting coats the design and making the screen the printing and the clear coats, then at the end i **** up and had to strip the case back down and start over.. lol..next one i do will be printed on a bare metal case :smoker:
By vinylstyle Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:52 pm
Just got my styleflip today of my favorite hip hop photograph. I'm thinking about getting the red/black lcd to match the record buttons and leds. I'll probably keep the rest of the buttons stock.