Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By vinylstyle Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:29 pm
Here is my 500 with the red lcd. I cutout the lcd window from the skin because it was blocking off certain viewing angles and I like it better with the square edges.

By inflict3 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:47 am
vinylstyle wrote:Here is my 500 with the red lcd. I cutout the lcd window from the skin because it was blocking off certain viewing angles and I like it better with the square edges.

can you show us a pic of the red screen turned off??

**** looks dope!! i just want to see if the red screen is darker then the original when turned off, i know u can't turn off the backlight switch when its on like the original or you can't see it.
By inflict3 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 am
vinylstyle wrote:Thanks! Yea, it's darker than the original lcd when turned off.

sick!! i might get the black screen with the blue text for mine knowing that.. my **** would look dope with the screen all black when turned off, with the white and black thing going on… thanks for posting this!!
By jiggity-j Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:08 pm
That 808 MPC500 looks amazing! How did you color the little arrows on the direction buttons? Looks clean! Hoping there are 3 other 500s like that as you would have needed to buy 4 fatpads for that effect.
By dsp Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:40 pm
@gostinmpc that's the best custom 500 I have ever seen !
By gauz Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:48 pm
does any1 know where i can buy green/black display? (green text on black backround).
Ive searched but have only found black text on green background.
Also i want to color my pads with green glow in the dark paint, does anyone what kind i should use?
I got dope planz for my 500
By motosega Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:29 pm
the lcd is a standard model which is available in many diferent styles, check the service manual, it has the model number. i can't remember it of the top of my head though.

another interesting possibility is that compatible lcds are available in different sizes.
a bigger lcd would be nice.
By inflict3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:39 am
looks dope!!