Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By Crumb$ Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:38 pm
Hi,

Reading in the Bible it explains how to change the Voice Overlap of an individual pad, within Program Mode. Not a problem... However, it then says;

"If you want to set the entire program into MONO, just change the POLY in the top right of the screen to MONO."

That part I'm not seeing... Maybe it's a typo, or I'm just not getting it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
By Ill-Green Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:50 pm
With POLY, the sample will play over it self depending how many times you press that pad sounding like a pseudo echo effect. Switch it to MONO and the sample will sound off and cutting itself off every time you press it.

What the bible means, instead of adjusting each pad individually, you can adjust the entire program to MONO if need to.
By Crumb$ Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:57 pm
Ill-Green wrote:
What the bible means, instead of adjusting each pad individually, you can adjust the entire program to MONO if need to.

Hey Ill Green, thanks for helping. :smoker: I must have phrased my question wrong though. What I'm trying to work out is how to set the Program to mono. All I can see is the option to change single pads to mono.
By Ill-Green Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 am
Aw yeah, I remember now. My bad bro. You really have to adjust every pad. But its fast though, just begin with Pad 1, set it to POLY or MONO, hit Pad 2, set it, hit Pad 3, set it etc...

There is no way to singly change entire programs from POLY to MONO though. :(

I think that what the bible meant, change an entire program [one pad at a time].