Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By dag729 Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:15 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to understand if and how it is possible to control the delay feedback to "automate it": is there any way you are aware of?

I'd like to crank up one of the track delay feedback to build up but I can't find anything about it on the manual and online: I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible.
My workaround at the moment would be to duplicate the aforementioned track and put on that the delay with cranked up feedback, mute it and unite when it's required, but maybe there is a better/smoother way to do it.

Any advice?
By Menco Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:16 pm
dag729 wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm trying to understand if and how it is possible to control the delay feedback to "automate it": is there any way you are aware of?

I'd like to crank up one of the track delay feedback to build up but I can't find anything about it on the manual and online: I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible.
My workaround at the moment would be to duplicate the aforementioned track and put on that the delay with cranked up feedback, mute it and unite when it's required, but maybe there is a better/smoother way to do it.

Any advice?

In Effect mode you can set up different effect sets with each of their own effect settings. Set up multiple effect sets, each with a slightly different delay setting.
In Step Edit mode you can Insert Effect set changes, for example starting with Effect set 1 holding delay setting X starting on 1.01, switching to Effect set 2 holding delay setting Y starting at 2.01 and so on.