Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By abstrusecarp Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:26 am
When I first got my MPC there was an option to change the filter option when going through the MODE > PROGRAM.

To the top right it said LP or HP or BP which was great.

However I reinstalled my OS because it seemed unstable but I imagine that's what caused it to go away and now I have no such option to change the filter which sucks :(

If anyone has any idea whats going on that would be greatly appreciated. Also for reference I'm using 1.31.

Thats the image of what I'm rambling about
By inflict3 Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:46 pm
Is there a later os for it?? I remember on the earlier os it only had 1 type filter, might you be on an earlier os?
By abstrusecarp Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:22 pm
inflict3 wrote:Is there a later os for it?? I remember on the earlier os it only had 1 type filter, might you be on an earlier os?

I'm on the latest one I believe however I'm going to flash the OS again with another one and see if that helps. But before I was getting some really bad audio glitching that was caused by the OS :(
By abstrusecarp Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:05 pm
NearTao wrote:I am on 1.31 and can arrow over to the LP and change it to LP/BP/HP.

Are you sure you are on the latest firmware? I think that this was added in 1.30 if I remember correctly, so if you're using 1.13, you probably don't have access to the filters.

This is it I thought I downloaded 1.31 but I a ctually downloaded 1.13. Whoops

ALTHOUGH 1.31 is really buggy for me and messes up my audio after a small amount of playback.

The fix is to download 1.30 and it was fine for me plus the filters are back yay :)