Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By Kaiju Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:49 am
I downloaded Java (jre1.8.0_281) and MPC Maid and at first the .jar file was set to be open with my browser, then directed it to open with "java.exe" but it doesn't work.

Which executable file in the Java Bin folder opens MPC Maid? Have tried most of them if not all.

https://imgur.com/Mo44GFT
By Kaiju Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:25 pm
Reinstall it and and restarted a couple of times my PC until it picked up by itself the .jar extension and it automatically it's set to "Java (TM) Platform SE Binary", but it doesn't open MPC Maid.

Anyone got it working that can lend me a hand with this software?

Until a couple of years ago MPC Maid was working, but I was loading everything manually. Now because of the time it takes I want to do use the software.
By mkdos Sat May 01, 2021 3:42 pm
Try BlueBox in Windows 10, should have 0 issues that can't be fixed by running in admin/compat mode (just checked on wife's PC and I have problems with Maid but not BlueBox). Between driver signing and old programs breaking I just use a Virtual Machine running Windows 7 for all my music stuff inside my Linux box. Don't even get me started on Windows 10 trying to run old stuff :( Successfully running anything inside Windows 10 is a chore it seems.