All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By MPC-Tutor Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:19 pm

Electric Keys 2.0 is our 'next-level' electric piano expansion, now with 8 legendary pianos recorded with up to 8 velocity layers for the most realistic and expressive pianos ever created for MPCs!

Inside are the Rhodes Mark I & II, Wurlitzer 200A and 140B, Clavinet D6, Hohner Pianet N, Hohner Electra and the classic 80s EP sound from the Yamaha DX7, all fully multisampled & optimised for low memory use, with 65 ready-to-play instrument patches and 65 MIDI patterns.

Electric Keys 2.0 is compatible with any MPC running MPC 2.10 or greater including the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One, Akai Force, MPC Software 2.10+ and the MPC Beats App.

https://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php ... expansion/
By MPC-Tutor Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:03 am
Dafonk wrote:Very disappointed by the clavinet, only one mic set up.

Could you elaborate on what it is you were specifically looking for here? Do you mean you wish there was a way to adjust the original mic recording configuration? Or do you mean you wish there were multiple versions of the instruments each pre-recorded with it's own unique mic configuration?
By MPC-Tutor Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:40 pm
Dafonk wrote:Clavinet can have mulmtiple pick-up configuration CA CB DA DB

Thank you for the feedback. I think if I was recording a $100+ dedicated clavinet library I would definitely offer all those extra pick up configurations, but as this is a $30 sample expansion with many other multisampled instruments included plus with the unique advanced (for an MPC) 8 velocity layer features, that kind of detail is unfortunately beyond scope for this particular product.