Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By medullabuzz Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:48 pm
Victor101 wrote:Just got my brand new MPC500!!! I'm hella excited and I'm about to pop it open and get to work :D Peace....

"Hella excited" - LOL - You've got to be from CA !!!

Congrats !!!

By masterbeater Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:50 pm
dude, you coulda got it from vst for the same price plus memory or for $699. they usually work out deals.

By Victor101 Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:01 am
Yeah, I've peeped VST, I probably should have ordered from them, and saved a cool $100 on it..... :? But I guess unfortunatly patience is a virtue that I dont have. So after I researched it, and got all the specs down, I knew I was gonna get it, So I just jumped on it ya know...But yeah, I'm tryna get it crackin with it, I got some questions, but I'm gonna wait before I ask, I wanna make double sure that is not in the manuel before I jump out there with the questions, I've seen how dudes get clowned for the RTFM type questions :D . So hopefully I get down before long, thanks all.

By Upright Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:36 am
Victor101 wrote:Yeah, I've peeped VST, I probably should have ordered from them, and saved a cool $100 on it..... :? But I guess unfortunatly patience is a virtue that I dont have. So after I researched it, and got all the specs down, I knew I was gonna get it, So I just jumped on it ya know...But yeah, I'm tryna get it crackin with it, I got some questions, but I'm gonna wait before I ask, I wanna make double sure that is not in the manuel before I jump out there with the questions, I've seen how dudes get clowned for the RTFM type questions :D . So hopefully I get down before long, thanks all.

I need more patience too, I paid 800.00 + tax=861.00 but I couldn't wait. Everybody keeps saying the price will drop...........but I'm like yeah right. It's about to be Christmas and that price isn't going nowhere. Thats why they released it right before Christmas because they know it will sell..........Anyway thats IMO. :D
Last edited by Upright on Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By earwolf Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:52 am
i thought the rrp was supposed to be $1299? is it actually $799?

By Jacpot Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:18 am
500 as the center of your studio :shock:
$799 :shock: :!: