MPC5000 reviews, bug reports and fellow user support on the most recent standalone, hardware MPC from Akai
By bigpunforever6 Fri May 26, 2017 1:37 pm
Hi Im having issues with the timing on my 5000 when I made a beat 2 days ago and tracked it into fl studio it worked great with midi clock it stayed at the right tempo but now it fluctuates from 90 to 91 then back again as im recording .im using fl as master and mpc as slave and using tascam us 1800 audio interface. could it be the midi cable im using have any of you had the same issue or do I need to downgrade os to the old one. Please give me some suggestions thanks
By aprim Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 pm
Are you running MTC and at what frame rate?
By bigpunforever6 Fri May 26, 2017 3:39 pm
Yes I tracked a beat out in midi tc 30 fps but it sounded a bit wonky so I was just testing midi clock to see if it was the midi cable that was broken .it says EXT 90 bpm when I hit play on fl it plays but its not sticking to the bpm set in fl is it normal for it to do that. ive just put it back to lower os to see if thats what it was but its the same does it sound like midi cable issue to you I have tried two cables and its still the same.