MPC5000 reviews, bug reports and fellow user support on the most recent standalone, hardware MPC from Akai

By 2000XL4Life Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:48 pm
I think it's dope but not for me.

By Upright Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:55 pm
The more I see it the more I like it.....I still don't need it though.

By OJ Reem Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:13 pm
$2499 and shipping next month! This does look impressive everytime I look at it. It is much wider than I thought.

By Upright Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:32 pm
OJ Reem wrote:$2499 and shipping next month! This does look impressive everytime I look at it. It is much wider than I thought.

Yeah,....you could land a small aircraft on that thing!! The size makes it look beastly and impressive! I know I'm not gonna pick this up but I can't wait to mess around on it in the stores. I wanna check out the display.

By temetrepo Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 pm
i like the display too
wish i could get one on my 2500

By OJ Reem Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:16 pm
Upright wrote:
OJ Reem wrote:$2499 and shipping next month! This does look impressive everytime I look at it. It is much wider than I thought.

Yeah,....you could land a small aircraft on that thing!! The size makes it look beastly and impressive! I know I'm not gonna pick this up but I can't wait to mess around on it in the stores. I wanna check out the display.

Just go ahead and sell your MPC. It is only a little bit more than most people paid for their new MPC 2500s and comes with much more and more to come! Besides, I don't want to be the only user here in a forum filled with people hating on me claiming that there MPC 4000/2500/1000 are much better buys :P

By master-ceo Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:22 pm
I aint gonna lie, I do like the "GRITTY" function and its ability to stream and chop from the HD. :oops: The synth is pretty cool too. :oops: :D