MPC5000 reviews, bug reports and fellow user support on the most recent standalone, hardware MPC from Akai

By `TK Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:10 pm
eknocbeats wrote:Anyone get a clean shot of the screen?

fur*q wrote:Wow that really is hate, you wanna shoot the damn thing? It's just an mpc man.

LOL !

By Cold Snap Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:23 am
just pre ordered my 5000... They ain't have it in pink tho, that must just be the techno model... ???

By distortedtekno Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:33 am
Cold Snap wrote:just pre ordered my 5000... They ain't have it in pink tho, that must just be the techno model... ???

When you get the 5000, send it to Forat. He'll paint it pink just for you. :idea:

By Cold Snap Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:27 pm
Thats ok... On a more grown up note I was just saying in my original statement that I wouldn't care if the wheel was pink as long as it functions meaning that when I go in my studio I'm really not concerned with color schemes and skins ect... I just want something in my lab I can make good music with... I don't want to sit around and really worry about what color the wheel is... I mean who gives a shit as long as the **** helps me make great music and GREEN.

Next haha please... :lol:

By NguoiDuc Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:41 pm
Cold Snap wrote:I don't want to sit around and really worry about what color the wheel is... I mean who gives a **** as long as the **** helps me make great music and GREEN.
:

With companies like FORAt there are obviously people who give a damn! Well, I would rather spend that cash on something else to be honest :) !

By Cold Snap Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:58 pm
To each is own I guess... Yea I can't see spendin' money on customization when I rather spend money on new gear, but I guess some ppl aint got nothin better to do with all that money. More power to em... I'm all about functionality and productivity myself but I am a struggling artist hustling for my rent money also so I'm sure there in lyes the difference. If I ever had a few Mill layin around I'd probably do the customize thing too... who knows?

Maybe I would get the data wheel implanted in the top of my hand...