MPC5000 reviews, bug reports and fellow user support on the most recent standalone, hardware MPC from Akai
By LvngDead Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:35 pm
distortedtekno wrote:let's keep it on topic or i'll have to start deleting posts (again).
i really don't wanna be a scumbag, but some of you are really killing this topic.
we haven't seen andy here in a while (thanks to some of you that fuked it all up).

man he was only here promoting the product because the company pays him. He didn't even know about the sample streaming direct from hard drive. You don't get annoyed when someone comes on here and talks like he only has his employers interest at heart? SCD did a better job than his ass, that's all we need. **** him and mike acosta.
By distortedtekno Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:24 pm
LvngDead wrote:
distortedtekno wrote:let's keep it on topic or i'll have to start deleting posts (again).
i really don't wanna be a scumbag, but some of you are really killing this topic.
we haven't seen andy here in a while (thanks to some of you that fuked it all up).

man he was only here promoting the product because the company pays him. He didn't even know about the sample streaming direct from hard drive. You don't get annoyed when someone comes on here and talks like he only has his employers interest at heart? SCD did a better job than his ass, that's all we need. **** him and mike acosta.

I'm aware of everything that's going on here. But the fact of the matter is that Tutor, Blue Haze, and I have previously asked everyone to keep it on topic and not to bring any negativity here. Obviously nobody is taking our advice, and Andy is not posting here. If some of the members here weren't as condescending towards Andy and be more patient, then he'd be more inclined to help out.
I sent Andy a PM yesterday and I'm waiting for his response. Until then I will temporarily lock this topic until the members in this forum can do as we asked, and I will unlock this topic if Andy decides to come back.

@ Andy - Check your PM, so we can resolve the issues at hand. When I hear from you, I'll clean up this topic and hopefully we can continue this discussion when everything is straightened out.