Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By planeth Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:05 pm
inflict3 wrote:I love what y’all are doing for Android!! Keep it up please. :worthy:

Thank you :-D . We will, for sure!
By Lampdog Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:21 am
I haven’t looked lately but does anyone have any new fave apps they’re using that the rest of us need to check out?
By dazastah Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:11 pm
Lampdog wrote:I haven’t looked lately but does anyone have any new fave apps they’re using that the rest of us need to check out?

Damn Lamp! I always check this for your suggestions :lol:

Nothing new has popped out but the erhu in gb on a ios device with pressure support is crazy.. I used it recently in a theatre production show and peeps where asking who the violin player was :smoker:
By Lampdog Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:13 pm
YOU, are on a whole 'nother level tho. Not a surprise at all.

Last app I tried out I think was Synth One. Amazing what they have done FOR FREE.

I keep telling myself to get more into Thor because I KNOW how strong it is, I've just never EVER used it in a beat. I NEED to get at it.

Other than that. My first ios synth go-to is Animoog, because of they way you can control the onscreen keys. It's NOT traditional at all and I LOVE this "anistrophic" synth. It's basically a touch pad with keys on it. Slide your fingers across up or down and it's ridiculously fun. It's also imo the closest ios synth I have that sounds like my Moog Subsequent-37......and I'm going to STRESS this for peeps who want a Moog but have peanut butter and jelly pockets. GET Animoog if you want a cheap flexible Moog.

My second IOS synth go-to's at the moment are Sunrizer and Magellan equally.
By Lampdog Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:58 pm
FM Player 2, $7 on IOS, have to look into my budget next week.

For that classic 70's - 80's sound I use the Korg iPolysix.

By justineastwick Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:52 pm
Just letting y’all know that if you update your iPad/iPhone to iOS 13, you can transfer data seamlessly from your iPad/iPhone to your MPC Live/MPC X and vice versa.
By Lampdog Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:09 pm
That will help A LOT of people who want to import samples.