Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Lampdog Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:02 pm
By inflict3 Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:55 am
Been loving these!
By Lampdog Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:47 am
inflict3 wrote:Been loving these!

I hear you, and SAME x1000.

I can’t get enough Animoog Z, HOLY SHITZ!

For those that don’t know.

By inflict3 Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:05 pm
Yes, Animoog z sounds so amazing and is so expressive, even more so on the touch screen than a MIDI keyboard. Ever played it on mushrooms? Wow, what a fooking triP… hahahahahhahahahhah
By Lampdog Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:46 pm
I remember when Animoog first came out and I was thinking WOW, they can never get better than this.

Animoog Z KILLED > Animoog, the previous version!

Same as BM2 < BM3.
By inflict3 Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:57 am
Lampdog wrote:I remember when Animoog first came out and I was thinking WOW, they can never get better than this.

Animoog Z KILLED > Animoog, the previous version!

Same as BM2 < BM3.

Bro, I been sad about BM3, shit ain’t even being worked on anymore, some shit happened between the 2 developers and shit just stagnant. I’ve been on koala and AUM mostly now, upgraded my Reason(s) too.
By fobedafied Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:57 am
inflict3 wrote:Bro, I been sad about BM3, shit ain’t even being worked on anymore, some shit happened between the 2 developers and shit just stagnant.

still worth coppin in da 2023? :hmmm:

flowers da resident stiff neck square azz nAggerz, they know who they be....... :fku: :fku:
By Ocular Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:53 pm
fobedafied wrote:
inflict3 wrote:Bro, I been sad about BM3, shit ain’t even being worked on anymore, some shit happened between the 2 developers and shit just stagnant.

I think so. BM3 is still the most fully featured sampler/DAW on iOS and it has been very stable for me since the last update... two years ago :o BM3 is an older app though and its development has certainly plateaued. I wouldn't expect anything new from it outside of a critical update or something.

Koala though is excellent and is always being updated with new features. The only thing it's missing is the ability to load audio units.
By inflict3 Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:23 pm
fobedafied wrote:

flowers da resident stiff neck square azz nAggerz, they know who they be....... :fku: :fku:

Yes, still worth getting BM3, like was said above, def check out koala. And if you need to load AUv3s you can do it in bm3 or you can get AUM and load everything up in that.
By inflict3 Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:28 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
Ocular wrote:Koala though is excellent and is always being updated with new features. The only thing it's missing is the ability to load audio units.

Koala facebook group gossip reckons this might be coming very soon :nod:

I hope not, koala can already do so much and I would hate to see it get too cluttered, you can use AUM and link anything with koala, also open many instances of koala to resample or whatever.. the fun of koala is the simplicity, but people always want more and more, I get it..
By Lampdog Wed May 10, 2023 8:04 am
Logic pro on ipad

Get 1 month free, then pay $4.99/month or $49 annually.*
Available 5.23

It’s subscription.
By Komatos Records Wed May 10, 2023 5:50 pm
Funny you should mention that NearTao. Late last night I was checking to see if the developers of Synth One and Retro Piano had any new apps and I saw and downloaded King of FM. Still need to give it a whirl.