Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By soulreason Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:36 pm
Hey, I have everything hooked up. my 2 stereo outs in my MPC1000 to the two stereo INs in my Lexicon interface. however, after i opened up Cubase and under device setup, clicked the Lexicon as the chosen interface, I have yet to be able to produce sound and therefore record.
I feel like there is one button in the equation that I have yet to click that makes it all work.
If anyone could assist, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
By Clint Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:41 pm
Have you record-enabled any audio tracks?

In fact, how do you know your audio interface is correctly set up and working?

Describe your monitoring set-up?

Are you new to all this?
By soulreason Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:56 pm
Nothing happens when I record enable tracks.

When I try recording in garageband with the Lexicon Alpha interface, I get sound fine, but when I open up Cubase, no sound. Something is not set up correctly with the interface in Cubase.

What else do I do besides click Lexicon Alpha for ASIO Driver under Device Setup?
By mister_sosa74 Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:35 am
monitoring is the software that comes with your Lexicon interface... Check the settings on that...
By Clint Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:37 am
You may need to enable the inputs from within Cubase somewhere to actually get a signal through.
By SeanEbo Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:41 am
You have to go to device set up, it'll will already say lexicon. Open up the scroll box and click on lexicon again and hit "Switch" and it should work.

PM me if you need more
By soulreason Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:15 am
Okay I will check the monitoring and the input setup and see if that is the solution.

I clicked Switch for the Lexicon to make it the default interface, but then again, I did not mess with anything else such as the monitoring or inputs so

Thanks a bunch