Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Metatron72 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:02 am
Yeah, great stuff Arkyve. :D

I've always felt the RV7000 is a nice verb, and Scream is the one effect in Reason I've never found a VST equivalent for.
By Upright Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:46 am
ArKyve-31 wrote:I wonder if Reason six is going to expand the line 6 library

Are you talking about the guitar and bass amp pre-sets?
By ArKyve-31 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 am
Upright wrote:Dope example bro. The synth doesn't even sound like it's from Reason....sounds nice and dirty IMO. Dope stuff. 8)

Thats why I started dropping em into the mpc, the sounds in most daws sound thin or computery to me
By ArKyve-31 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 am
Upright wrote:

yeah, or maybe new line6 effects modules, well not in six, but I don't for see future updates doing much instrument wise, it'll be all plugins and effects for the most part, cant imagine what more they could add as far as instruments are concerned. Integrate the sampling a little better maybe, but I'll likely always sample in the mp

EDIT

I didn't mean more pre-sets, I meant more options of control, better wah emulation, and what not
By Upright Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:35 am
ArKyve-31 wrote:
Upright wrote:

yeah, or maybe new line6 effects modules, well not in six, but I don't for see future updates doing much instrument wise, it'll be all plugins and effects for the most part, cant imagine what more they could add as far as instruments are concerned. Integrate the sampling a little better maybe, but I'll likely always sample in the mp

EDIT

I didn't mean more pre-sets, I meant more options of control, better wah emulation, and what not

Ah ok....I hear where you're coming from.
By mr_debauch Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 am
I think it would be cool to have some more skins or colour schemes (not on the rack, but on the playlist mainly) (keep in mind I have not used a newer version then 4)

I think the it may be nice to maybe not have inverted colours, but something less bright.. maybe greys which would be less contrasting or something easier to look at. That aint a feature though but you know what I mean.

Also, they should include frayed wire emulation lol, so if you choose.. you could use those lol.. and it might be funny to have the option to switch the mixer to behringer mode where you hear cross talk and buzzing :lol:
By Upright Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:46 am
Over at the Propellerhead user forum one of the Propellerhead staff said it should be up for download for the American market on Thursday. I'm not sure if that's Wednesday night 12:00 pm or Thursday night 12:00 pm midnight. The way they explained it was a little tricky to understand and it has something to do with the difference between our time zone and theirs...I think we are almost a day ahead of them. Anyway as soon as it posts up I'll let you guys know via the Reason 6 thread.